Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 – The admission committee for professional diploma courses (ACPDC) has released the Gujarat Diploma 2021 application form on June 17, 2021. Direct link to apply for Gujarat diploma admission 2021 is given below. The last date to apply for Gujarat diploma admissions is July 15, 2021. @gujdiploma.nic.in.
Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 – Procedure
The admission process of Gujarat diploma admission consists of various steps. Candidates have to complete all the procedure before being finally admitted
- Document Verification
- Publication of Merit List
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 Dates
- Online Registration for Gujarat Diploma Admission from: June 17, 2021 to July 15, 2021
Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 before applying. Candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria of Gujarat Admission 2021 as final allotment will not be done if candidates do not meet the prescribed criteria. Candidates can refer to Gujarat diploma admission eligibility criteria 2021 mentioned below
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class 10 ) with Mathematics, Science and English or equivalent examination, or
- Class 10 with Mathematics, Science and English along with two years certificate course conducted by NCVT or GCVT or IGTR
- Class 10 along with Two years certificate course conducted by the Technical Examination Board (TEB)
- Class 8 along with certificate course of two or more years conducted by NCVT or GCVT (provided the candidate have passed the Std X examination from the Gujarat Board or from Open Schooling with subjects (i) Mathematics, (ii) Science (iii) Gujarati and (iv) English or equivalent examination.)
Documents required to fill application form
- Class 10/equivalent exam marksheet/certificate.
- School Leaving certificate.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), should submit their caste certificates issued by the Government.
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, which is issued by the authority of the Gujarat Government.
- A physically handicapped candidate should submit the Certificate of Physical Disability which is issued and signed by the Civil Surgeon/Medical Authority.
- Ex-Serviceman certificate should be issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer.
- In-Serviceman Certificate should be issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit.
- If the candidate is a certificate holder, he/she should submit the mark sheet issued by TEB or ITI or IGTR.
- Income certificate issued by the Government.
How Merit list is preparation on basis of class 10 marks
The merit list of Gujarat diploma admission 2021 after Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination is prepared by considering the marks of the candidate secured in the following three subjects in class X- (The total marks considered are 300 marks)
- In case of a tie between the merit of two or more candidates in SSC exam, following rules will be followed:
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics will be given higher rank.
- If a tie still persists, candidates with higher marks in Science will be given higher rank.
- If a tie still persists, candidates with higher total marks in Mathematics & English will be given higher rank.
- If a tie still persists, candidates with higher total marks in Science & English will be given a higher rank.
- If a tie still persists, candidates with higher marks in the qualifying exam will be given a higher rank.
- If a tie still persists, candidates who will be older in age will be given higher rank.
Gujarat Diploma Admission Choice Filling 2021
Candidates whose names are listed in the final merit list will be eligible for Gujarat diploma admission choice filling 2021 for the actual allotment rounds. The actual choice filling process will be conducted in two rounds. The process of choice filling for actual seat allotment is held online and the candidates will be able to edit their locked choices during mock choice filling and will be able to add new choices. Candidates were advised to select as many choices as possible to increase the chances of seat allotment. Note that candidates are not required to lock the choices manually. All the choices will be locked automatically on completion of the last date to fill choices.
Notification & Apply Online: Click Here
- GUJCET Application Form 2021: Registration, Date & Official Website
- GSET Application Form 2021 Notification – Apply Online
- RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22: Start Date, Last Date, Document And Rules