State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for the recruitment of 5000+ Clerk (Junior Associate) Posts 2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021
SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has started the recruitment process for recruitment to the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India. All those who were waiting for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 now can apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 through the official website.
The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying for the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify for this test will not be offered an appointment. Around 5000+ vacancies will be recruited in different divisions. Candidates willing to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification should note that 17 May 2021 is the last date to apply. Candidates can refer to this recruitment notification for educational qualification, experience, selection and other details.
|Notification||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification, Check Important Dates, Eligibility & Other Details|
|Notification Date||April 19, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 30, 2021|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Clerk Vacancy Details
- Clerk – 5000+ Posts
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification required for SBI Clerk is Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020; Those who are in the final year/ semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.01.2022.
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- 20 to 28 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
- The selection process will consist of an online test (preliminary & main exam) and a specified opted local language test.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Name of Test||No. Of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer. No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual test OR the aggregate score.
Main Examination: Those who will qualify in the prelims exam will be called for the Mains exam. The Structure of the Online Main Exam would be as follows:
|Test Name||No. Of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hour 40 minute|
- Interested candidates can apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 at https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers till 17-05-2021.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 27-04-2021
- Closure of registration of application: 17-05-2021
- Closure for editing application details: 17-05-2021
- Last date for printing your application: 01-06-2021
- Online Fee Payment: 27-04-2021 to 17-05-2021
Download SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification: Click Here
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Apply Online: Click Here